Kaitlyn for the win!
I never really had any doubts that Kaitlyn would be the final girl standing. Nothing against Britt at all, but I think ABC knew Kaitlyn was the right pick and most likely loaded the show with guys to make sure Kaitlyn won in the end. As much as ABC wants the girls to find love, they want ratings more. Do I like that 2 Bachelorettes were put against each other? No. Not at all. I remember how terrified I was the first night of the show, worrying that the guys wouldn’t be into me. I can’t image having that feeling, along with the worry that they like the girl standing next to me more. It would have brought out TONS of insecurities in me. So I feel for what these girls went through, and respect them for handling night one with grace and humor. But in the end, the guys chose the adorably funny Kaitlyn. I wish Britt nothing but the best. She seems like a sweet, caring girl and will certainly find the right guy for her. Maybe Brady?!?! I kind of hope they get married!
With all of that said, congrats Kaitlyn! Woot woot! Now the HARD work begins. Wishing my new friend all the best!
Based on tonight, my top 5 guys are as follows and in no particular order
1) JJ – He is the guy that told Kaitlyn “I would love to puck you.” I love his humor and I know Kaitlyn does too.
2) Shawn B – He got the first impression rose and that says A LOT! He will for sure be in the top 3 unless he does something to send himself home. I like him, but feel a little uneasy about him. I hope he treats Kaitlyn right.
3) Joshua – He made Kaitlyn the steel rose. It was so cool! I wish I had one.
4) Ben – I am picking him for two reasons. 1) He’s cute and Kaitlyn seemed to think so too. Ha! And 2) We barely saw any of him in the premiere. The producers usually try to “hide” the winner on the first episode of the show. I remember they barely showed Roberto in the premiere of my season.
5) Nick V – I can’t believe Nick came back! But I’m totally happy he did. I’ve gotten to know Nick a little bit and I think he’s a great guy. Based on the tease at the end of the show, I think Kaitlyn is going to really like him. I’m excited to watch it all unfold.
That’s all I’ve got for tonight. I have a big day tomorrow and need to prep for my interviews for E! News. Until next week…
Let me know who your top 5 guys are in the comments below! And while your here on my website, check out my fashion posts below!