LIGHTROOM MOBILE PRESETS
If you follow me on social media, you’ve probably realized that I love all things light, bright, and colorful! It’s taken me years to figure out how to adjust settings in Lightroom to create the perfect photo and I am so excited to share these with you! Upon purchase, your order will include full instructions on how to download and use your presets!
Eeeeep. I am so excited that my presets are finally ready!!! I hope you love them as much as I do!
A few notes:
- Lightroom Mobile App by Adobe is a free app. It might prompt you for the Premium version, but that is not necessary for these presets.
- When you download the file (either upon checkout or in your confirmation email via the link), there will be a PDF will all of the instructions. If you need any help with the downloading or getting your presets into Lightroom, please email Madi at email@example.com
Make sure to be following these steps to properly download your preset file. If you cannot find the confirmation of your order in your email, be sure to search for “Your Ali Manno Preset Order + Download!” – it has been going to some spam folders.
- If using an iPhone, make sure the “Files” app is downloaded. It is by Apple and the icon is a blue envelope. *It is an automatic app that is included when you purchase your phone, but if you do not have it, it may have been deleted on accident or you might have used an old backup to set up your iPhone.
- Check where your downloads are going (your phone or the iCloud). You can do this by going to Settings > Safari > Downloads. Make sure it is set to “On my iPhone”
- Download the Lightroom App
DOWNLOADING THE PRESETS ZIP FILE
- The file can be downloaded instantly upon checkout, right from my website. You can also download it from your confirmation email by clicking on “Ali Manno Presets”. Each order contains 4 downloads.
- Once downloaded, go to your Files app and you will see the .ZIP file titled “Ali Manno Presets”. If you tap on it, it will unzip and you will see a PDF with step-by-step instructions and your DNG files (which look like blank white images).
- Follow all the steps and tah-dah!
IF USING AN ANDROID
- While the steps to download presets have historically been the same for iPhones and Androids, but to recent updates, we recommend watching this video that we found once you get to Step 4. It is very helpful!
*Due to the digital aspect of this order, all sales are final.