Hey guys! Welcome to my exclusive gift guide for American Express Card Members! This is my first ever hidden page on my blog and it feels super fun and sneaky! It’s hidden because only American Express Card Members know about it. If you go to my main blog page, you wouldn’t be able to see this. Us Amex Card Members are an exclusive group you know 😉
And I’m so glad you guys found your way here. My blog is all about affordable products/fashion (with my motherhood stories as well), so today’s gift guide includes a bunch of unique gifts all under $75!
I’m showing you guys my favorite gifts for a summer get together, Father’s Day, a wedding, a housewarming and for graduation. So here we go…
1. HIMALAYAN SALT PLATE 2. ARTISAN BBQ SAUCE 3. OUTDOOR FRIENDLY “GLASSWARE” 4. BOOM BOX 5. WOOD SCENTED CANDLE 6. CORDLESS ELECTRIC SHAVER 7. “OURS” DECANTER 8. COUPLE MUGS 9. GLASS DOMED SERVING TRAY 10. SPICE RACK 11. SERVING BOWL 12. RECIPE BOX 13. GRADUATE FRAME 14. OH THE PLACES YOU’LL GO BOOK
Summer Get Together
1. HIMALAYAN SALT PLATE– This is the gift to bring to a summer get together if you really want to impress your friends. This salt plate is actually hand cut and mined from the foothills of the Himalayas. What’s a salt plate you ask? (I didn’t know either) It adds subtle flavor to your food. You can heat it on the grill to cook a thin cut of meat or fish and you can also chill it in the refrigerator to serve cold appetizers, cheese, sushi and/or fruit. I just think it’s super cool and a really unique gift that’s also a conversation starter.
2. ARTISAN BBQ SAUCE– If you’re getting together for a BBQ why not bring the barbecue sauce! These handcrafted barbecue sauces are both interesting and packed with flavor! You can suggest you open one up to use right at the barbecue and the host can save the other two for future get togethers or whenever they fire up their grill.
3. OUTDOOR FRIENDLY “GLASSWARE”– If you’re getting together on a hot summer day, a cool beverage is always a must! So show up to your next shindig with your favorite beverage on hand and these old-fashioned glasses which are designed for outdoor dining. They’re perfect for outside because they’re made of shatter proof material and are so much prettier than a solo cup.
4. BOOM BOX– Surprise dad this Father’s Day with a trip down memory lane – with a boom box! Ahhh the nostalgia! Chances are your dad hasn’t seen or used one of these in a long time, but having one again will make him feel like his younger self. And get this, it will even convert his old cassette tapes into MP3s. So it’s not only nostalgic but it’s functional!
5. WOOD SCENTED CANDLE– Let’s be honest, dad might not want his office or man cave to smell like a fruity or floral garden. But guys like things to smell nice too! This wood scented candle will give him a relaxed vibe and fresh scent in his personal space.
6. CORDLESS ELECTRIC SHAVER– If your dad is anything like mine, he’s been using the same old electric shaver for 20 years and could seriously use a new one! Give dad an upgrade this Father’s Day with this 3-blade cordless wet/dry electric shaver.
7. “OURS” DECANTER– I just love this decanter and the meaning behind it. When two people decide to join their lives together through marriage, “mine” and “yours” no longer really apply to their things. Everything becomes “ours” and I think this makes for a perfect wedding gift. Especially if you include a nice bottle of wine to go along with it!
8. COUPLE MUGS – These make for a cute and inexpensive wedding gift. It’s a friendly reminder to the new couple that even though they are now committed to each other for life, it’s still important to compliment your significant other by telling them how much you love them or how handsome/beautiful they are.
9. GLASS DOMED SERVING TRAY– Most wedding registries are filled with a bunch of kitchen items and there’s a good reason for it! Newly married couples want to stock their new home and lives together with the essentials. That said, you might feel like your gravy boat gift isn’t really standing out in the crowd – you’re right. It’s not. That’s why my go-to for weddings is always a very unique serving tray or other unique items. It’s functional for their lives but also really cool and something that will stand out among all their other gifts!
10. SPICE RACK– This is on my list for a housewarming gift because honestly, I wish someone got it for me when I bought my house! Ha! I am constantly having to go to the store last minute to buy spices for different dishes my husband and I make. It’s a pain and they’re expensive! This spice rack comes with 18 glass jars filled with spices and it’s all for under $50. Give this gift with a few of your favorite recipes on recipe cards and wish the person you’re giving it to many yummy dishes in their new home!
11. SERVING BOWL– I’m a firm believer that there’s no such thing as too many decorative serving bowls. Plus if someone just bought a new house, chances are they have more space now and will need nice new things to fill it with! I love the idea of bringing over a pretty serving bowl filled with fresh fruit for them to have on their kitchen table. It’s not only pretty, but functional! They will appreciate the easy to access food during those late nights unpacking boxes!
12. RECIPE BOX – When you graduate from school and are tossed out into the real world that means it’s time to totally fend for yourself. No more school cafeteria and meal card. Many graduates find themselves cooking for the first time after graduating from school. A great way to start them out on the right foot is to give them a recipe tin box filled with family recipes. Consider giving a recipe card to different members of your family so they can each fill one out along with well wishes for the new graduate.
13. GRADUATE FRAME– I really love the idea of this shadowbox frame for your graduation tassel. Mostly because I tried to save my tassel for years and eventually it ended up getting lost. Since you won’t have a photo of the graduate in there cap in gown to put in there, I suggest framing an AMEX gift card! I mean really most graduates are flat broke and have a ton of student loans so nothing would make them happier than seeing a framed AMEX gift card on their graduation day!
14. OH THE PLACES YOU’LL GO BOOK– This is the quintessential graduation day book. In fact, this book was given to me when I graduated college. The person who gave it to me wrote a note on the inside of the cover and it’s something that I still have and have cherished for over a decade. Let your graduate know they are destined to do big things!
Hope you guys love this gift guide! Happy Shopping
Big shout out to American Express for partnering with me on this post!